Glad to update 247 Digital’s Blog…
Updated April, 27 – 2017
With the 2017 French Elections coming up along with Britain’s General Elections 2017, it may be the right time to consider why Brexit will be a success for the UK economy and its digital industry.
Let’s give you some useful links, that will help you keep up-to-date with elections in both countries:
What to know about the elections both in France and in Britain:
When Business Models come first!
Both countries have a different vision of society. Their expectations are miles away from each other.
- France is inclined to go for a more progressive society,
- Businesses in France come second,
- Britain has clearly identified its business model: business and social,
- May’s new directions for Brexit is Go Global and export in the world to make up for Brexit,
Approaches are different: Free Trade in France vs Fair Trade in the UK!
What is Britain’s Secret Weapon?
We all know that the UK always gets better results than France:
- Growth Rate,
- Unemployment Rate,
- Financial services,
- Digital industy,
Britain is far more business-friendly than France. Its ecosystem is one of the world’s most reliable and efficient. The UK’s Brexit will only strengthen its business environment even more, whatever “so-called experts” say. France is far behind in Doing Business 2017 and it is listed number 29.
As a good example, here are the latest numbers for incorporated companies in the United Kingdom – from Jan. 2017 till March 2017:
- 170,143 company incorporations for that given period,
- 108,919 dissolutions,
- The total number of registered and active companies is 3,896,755
- This gives us a net increase of 63,286 companies since 31st December 2016.
London Ranked #1
PcW published Cities Of Opportunity 2016 Index. There are awesome news for Britain’s digital economy. London is selected as the World’s #1 Global Business City.
UK Tech and Tech Nation in Numbers 2016
Key findings and highlights are:
- Intellectual Capital of Innovation,
- Technology Readiness,
- City Gateway,
- Transportation & Infrastructure,
- Health & Safety,
- Sustainability for the Environment,
- and, above all, UK Tech at a Glance!
UK Tech and Jobs 2017
UK Tech and Tech Nation in Numbers 2017
Which Cities are in the Top 5?
Indicators for the next few years…
The most attractive cities are all over the world from Asia and Europe to America:
- #5 Amsterdam
- #4 Paris
- #3 Toronto
- #2 Singapore
- #1 London
Email uk [@] 247digital.expert or call +44 208 123 00 78
Sending your message may take up to 30 sec. due to security checks on our server.
Thanks for your patience!
@didierdelmer | SEO Practitioner