Professional Copywriting Services
Unique Content Creation Services
Copywriting is more complex & time-consuming that you may think. Content creation is the toughest thing in digital marketing.
You don’t become a good copywriter overnight, it takes years of best practices and training. Here is the process to go through with customers and parties involved:
- Project management,
- Image sourcing,
Getting the tone and the style right are essential to unique copywriting services.
Copywriting is all bout being your voice and your opinion. Click To Tweet
What does Digital Content include?
Becoming a digital content publisher will allow you to boost your internet visibility and SEO. No question about it!
Here are the 7 items we can work on with you:
- Blog posts between 300 and 1.500 words – depending on the scope of your project,
- Short video content is the big trend for the years to come – consider it,
- White papers are about 2.000 words and they must inform/educate the reader with links to more resources,
- Social media marketing also requires copywriting skills in 140 characters or so,
- Social marketing content has to be attracting and adapted to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn,
- Case studies are also part of your content strategy and editorial plan,
- Industry-specific news and trends are must-have…
The length of your daily digital content blog posts will depend on how long the readers stick to it. There are 2 schools, when it comes to content creation:
- Dense content: short, informative, direct to the point with links to extra resources,
- Long content is designed for white papers and case studies,
300, 1.500 or 3.000 words is not the issue. Getting visitors interested is key! Click To Tweet
The #1 priority is to get your readers highly interested in your content, give them takeaways or tips and have them come back to you blog or website on a regular basis. That simple!
Do you know of any content tricks for our readers? Email uk [@] 247digital.expert , call +44 208 123 00 78 or contact us 24/7 (reply within hours) !