Content Marketing: Key to Growth!
Content Creation coupled with Content Distribution
May it be for your offsite or onsite communications support, content marketing requires you know your target audience.
Your target audience must be identified to drive social engagement, internet visibility, brand recognition and lead generation.
Addressing and engaging with your community will leverage lead generation. Both content creation and content distribution are game changers.
Content marketing is THE marketing approach to boost your visibility on the internet and your brand awareness. Creating and distributing unique and relevant content to a defined audience.
Here are the essentials of Content Marketing. Are you ready for it?Click To Tweet
Are you ready for Content Marketing?
Content Marketing may sound attractive. Bear in mind this is a tedious job, that always pays off!
12 essential must-do’s, that we will cover with your team:
- Talking about your industry, then your clients and finally about you,
- Google and our SEO expertise will help you get forms from partners, prospects…
- Dealing with content creation, marketing and distribution is the way forward,
- The difficult task is to create unique and quality content,
- Defining your editorial strategy along with your frequency will come first,
- Which are the right social networks for your business? LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook…?
- When to publish and distribute on social media networks?
- Which are the social media tools to use?
- How to publish, share, engage with others and grow your online community?
- Who are the social influencers in your industry? How to engage with them?
- What does your audience expect from you? Any idea?
- Our copywriting services will be your voice, your project and your opinion,
2 questions to ask yourself:
- While you may be willing to get sales leads from Google, are you ready for it?
- Have you tried Google Adwords? Willing to pull out your credit card?
While some businesses will live with PPC, others don’t have the budget for it. Don’t forget Google Adwords is an ongoing and costly process, that never stops.
Content Marketing & Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a 6-month to 1 year challenge. Once you are in top 3, it is so hard to be removed!Click To Tweet
Valuable & Fresh Content Quality
How Valuable and Fresh should your Digital Content be? This is one of the keys to your success on the internet.
Make no mistake, content marketing takes more than creating, sharing and distributing content. Not only you have to identity and know your audience, you also need to improve your band awareness and brand recognition online and offline.
Consistent content marketing is a must. To put it simply, search engines love fresh content as much as your community. Updating your website with interesting content will get noticed. Keeping your blog / website up-to-date will attract visitors & potential customers.
B2B websites should produce digital content and take the pulse of their industry on frequent occasions. All of these coupled with SEO, partnerships, online PR and social engagement, it will boost your internet visibility and generate qualified B2B sales leads.
Search Engines like Google love fresh and relevant Content.Click To Tweet
What’s in Digital Content?
Let’s define what digital content is all about. In today’s fast-moving market, this is quite unclear in entrepreneurs’ minds!
Digital content comes in 9 different forms:
- Video (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube …)
- Digital Podcast
- Online PR
- Photos (Instagram and Snapchat)
- White papers…
Mixing texts with videos, podcasts, infographics … will create a positive user-experience. Educating your target online audience is a prime objective. It will generate brand recognition in your market segment.
Have users consume your digital content is the best social engagement ever!Click To Tweet
Make your Digital Content Shareable!
Sharing is caring…
Making your content shareable is key. Consequently, we will include:
- Audience Profiling
- Competition Analysis
- Identify important subjects and topics
- Identify the appropriate social networks and social influencers
- Select the online tools to make your content as shareable as possible
- Distribute your content and engage with followers, friends and online visitors
Not only you will build your credibility and e-reputation, but you will be identified by decision makers. Social media dashboards and tools will help us take the digital pulse of your industry and create data insights.
Sharing is caring... Make your Content Shareable! Educate, Engage and Influence Users!Click To Tweet
Are you ready for Content Marketing? Email uk [@] 247digital.expert , call +44 208 123 00 78 or contact us 24/7 (reply within hours) !