Brexit Consequences on Business
What could really happen if no deal?
In today’s business environment, uncertainty is the only certainty for entrepreneurs and CEOs.
So many questions, so little answers:
- Will the EU and Britain make a deal or not?
- How will this impact Britain’s economy?
- What are the potential consequences on the digital industry?
- How can small-business owners and start-ups invest and plan for expansion?
- Will there be a staff shortage?
- Will there be custom duties, VAT for imports and other related paperwork?
- How about UK exports to the European Union? What are the new rules?
- What is the short-term impact of Brexit for business?
- Will Foreign Direct Investors run away from the UK?
- Will the unemployment rate go up in the UK?
- What are the mid-term consequences for the UK growth?…
Brexit will reshape the economy and business both in Britain and in the European Union. The only item – we are sure of – is that you’d better adapt your business to new challenges ahead.
Fresh Digital Thinking
What’s new in Brexit London?
As the UK is about to trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty to start the EU exit, it’s time to come out with Fresh Digital Thinking and find out how to make a success of Brexit in a Global Britain.
Britain’s technology niche is growing fast due to its business-friendly environment and ecosystem for start-ups and entrepreneurs. In today’s Brexit Britain, any digital business must have a fresh-thinking approach.
New challenges and opportunities will come up in the near future. Here is a 2017 guideline on how to move forward with it:
- Get digital insights for 2017 worldwide,
- Understand the Brexit consequences for your business,
- Arrange for brainstorming with your team and experts,
- Review of your existing business models,
- Reinvent your digital strategy with target countries and customers,
- Work on a fresh digital strategy for you to think global and act local,
- Be aware of the pitfalls during its implementation…
Is your start-up ready to face Brexit and its consequences in 2017 UK Tech?Click To Tweet
Brexit resources from Tech UK
Tech UK is a non-profit organization, that gives digital insights on a frequent basis.
You can find insights, services, training, events, Brexit hubs, newsletters and a large digital community online. Here are 2 reports they published in January for you to review:
2 reports on UK Tech and the expected Brexit consequences in Britain's digital economy.Click To Tweet
Go Global vs Go Local
The question that will come up to most high-tech entrepreneurs is: how will this affect my ability to deal with Europe? What will the new trade deals look like?
Going global may be the best approach to have in tomorrow’s digital ecosystem. We already know, there will be a free trade agreement with the USA. How about Europe? How about the UK market ?
Going global may be the most obvious strategy to go for, however the UE market is just next door. This would be stupid to miss out so many business opportunities. Here are 3 items to consider:
- Don’t forget America is the easiest market for Britain’s start-ups to get into,
- Go Global,
- Act Local…
Is the “Go Global and Think Local” concept any good for your business?
How will Brexit impact the technology sector in the UK?Click To Tweet
Email hello [@] 247digital.expert , call UK +44 208 123 00 78 or USA +1 310 910 9142. You may also book a FREE conference call (online) with a digital expert. Go to our contact us 24/7 page (reply within hours) !
Sending your message may take up to 30 sec. due to security checks on our server. Thanks for your patience!