International Trade Made Simple!
How to Export using Search & Digital Marketing?
In today’s world, free trade is the norm. Fair trade was promised by Donald Trump & Theresa May. Let’s see what happens in the future!
Brexit or not, going global has never been so easy with search marketing and social media marketing. Using the internet as a leverage for business development is now made ridiculously simple. International SEO and multilingual digital marketing will help any business to expand market shares at a fraction of the cost.
Based in London, Brexit has been an inspiration for this section. Theresa May’s slogan is Go Global. We thought this may be a good timing to show that international expansion is multilingual and multicultural. As Theresa May announced General Election in the UK for June the 8th – 2017, the objective is to give the Government a larger majority for the tough Brexit negotiations to come ahead.
What are the takeaways?
- UK’s General Election will come after France and just before Germany,
- 2017 will set new geopolitical trends for Europe,
- Will the British people back up the “Go Global business model” for the UK?
- Will Brexit Britain follow the USA?
Exporting has never been so exciting, as International SEO and Digital Marketing make it affordable for small business!Click To Tweet
Export via the Web: Your First Step to the World!
In 2017, Free Trade means Fair Trade. Exporting has never been made so affordable for small businesses and entrepreneurs – whatever the market niche or the company size!
What, When, Where and How?
- You are a small business, the internet is the ideal leverage to expand internationally,
- Are you ready to sell products and services in new markets?
- How about with exporting to English-speaking countries to start with?
- Are you ready to hit international markets?
- How about product and/or service localization?
The “What, When, Where and How?” are vital questions to deal with prior going global with search marketing for international expansion. Allocating time and budget is crucial, while you may expect a fast R.O.I.
Reaching out to the World!
- Going global using the web is made affordable and flexible,
- Results with Global SEO and International SEO will come within weeks,
- In a changing marketplace, going global is a business model for any country and business,
While search engine optimization and online marketing make it possible, businesses will also face tough decisions, new business models and new processes.
Using the internet for business development helps business owners reach out to the world & export.Click To Tweet
Think Outside the Box!
Go global and act local is a must in today’s fast-moving market and society.
Get more market shares, increase sales revenues and boost your brand-awareness with Multilingual SEO and International Digital Marketing: affordable, flexible and fast return-on-investment…
Multilingual Search Optimization including strategy consulting, digital strategy and its implementation:
- Market and competition audit,
- In-depth keyword research and business brainstorming,
- Implementation of new SEO techniques: RankBrain, artificial intelligence and mobile marketing,
- Going global also means acting local with web marketing…
Whatever your background and market size,
going global is a unique opportunity both in Brexit Britain and other countries.
The alternative way is also to run multilingual paid search advertising with Google Adwords. While we are no big fans of PPC, it might turn-out to be efficient – right at the beginning of your digital transformation.
Export using the web as a leverage: small investment and fast ROI!Click To Tweet
What are the Plans for the USA and Britain?
First off, both America and the United Kingdom are some of the top 5 world economies.
Let go through some of the key factors both in Trump’s USA and May’s UK. Here is a useful graph that will give you international insights.
Global Britain at a Glance!
Being based out of London, let’s investigate the Plan for Global Britain.
- Theresa May triggered Article 50 to exit the EU,
- Brexit Britain is going for a United Nation,
- Here is the Brexit timeline for the next 2 years,
- May has set 12 clear objectives to trade with the EU,
- Going global is the UK’s new business model,
The Prime Minister put resources to inform business owners and entrepreneurs. Backed up by UKTI, they launched a huge web portal to help businesses export and expand internationally Great.gov.uk .
- You can find information for new exporters, occasional exporters and experienced exporters.
- They also offer a list of 41 online marketplaces to sell your products and services overseas.
- You will find a guide to social and e-commerce to export worldwide.
- Download their guide to preparing your digital transformation to export online.
They are 1.000 ways to grow your exports.
Fair Trade in The USA: Overview!
To be completed… This page will be launched by the end of July 2017.
Email uk [@] 247digital.expert , call +44 208 123 00 78 or contact us 24/7 (reply within hours) !
@didierdelmer | SEO Practitioner