Editorial Plan: Blog and Social Media
Best Editorial Practices for your Content Marketing
According to Content Marketing Institute, 70% of B2B marketers will publish more content in 2017 than ever before.
You will find on this page a complete A-Z guide for you to plan your content and editorial plan for the months and the year to come.
Here are the 8 items to action today for an outstanding editorial plan:
- What are your precise objectives?
- Clearly identify your target audience and get to know them,
- Select your content management system: WordPress, Dupral, Joomla, Pulse CMS or Documentum…
- Run an audit audit on your competitors’ websites and the influential blogs in your sector,
- Get your team involved in finding content ideas,
- You may find ideas using Google Trends, Feedly, Google Alerts or even a personalized edition of Google News,
- Make sure you balance your content between blog posts, videos, ebooks, white papers, infographics and events,
- Also refer to external sources for your readers in all blog posts…
The idea is to become a content reference in your niche, build your authority and as a matter of consequences your brand awareness. This will make all your sales so much easier…
Digital Content and Content Marketing build your credibility. Lead Generation is much easier! Click To Tweet
Content Management and Digital require proper management & organisation in the company.
As quality content and pertinence are key, getting organized with content creation, distribution and social media engagement is vital for your success.
- Outsourcing may be the recommended solution for the beginning,
- Creating an in-house digital team will be more costly to start with,
- Whatever your choice, the in-house team is the solution to go for after 9 to 12 months.
The same will apply to social media marketing and social engagement. Most experts will tell you that automation is the way to go. Wrong! Automation also has its limits.
Isn't your goal to get sales leads from pertinent SEO and quality social engagement? Click To Tweet
We are strong believers that the human touch is so much better, relevant and performant.