Video Marketing Services – London
Video Marketing to Boost Lead Generation
The State of Video Marketing in 2018
If you are looking to create your marketing strategy for 2018, it is clear that video is going to be very important. Video marketing is absolutely essential in the present day and it is a highly effective way for your firm to connect with your audience.
The fact that Facebook follows the term “video first” indicates how important video marketing is. This means that consumers want to see video content, but they are also producing video content of their own.
This is something that firms should bear in mind because if consumers are producing content around their brand, perhaps offering positive testimonials, it should be shared with others.
People need proof in the modern era
We live in an era when people want to be seen and to have their voice heard. Given that we also live in an era where social proof is vital, it makes sense for companies to utilise this behaviour to their own advantage.
Statistics about web traffic suggest that at least 13% of the total video traffic on the internet today comes from live video. Live video is very important for business, for a number of reasons:
- Live video content is economical, and there is no need to invest in editing or production services
- Live video content can be shared after the broadcast is over, extending the life of content
- Live video content appeals to users and offers authenticity and spontaneity
- With live video content, you have a higher level of engagement with your audience
These are all important factors which will help companies, so if you can, use live video content.
One thing that may be of interest is there appears to be a change in the format of videos. Square videos, perhaps made with Facebook and social media platforms in mind, are becoming popular and can create a greater sense of engagement with the audience.
Videos Persuade People
Conversion and Sales Funnel
Videos are also becoming part of the conversion funnel, moving people towards deciding to buy.
There is a need to remember that video marketing is an important part of the sales funnel as it engages the audience and it can move people closer towards making a buying decision. There is also a need to bear in mind that videos can be produced for a low cost.
Most people have smartphones these days and the majority of smartphones provide people with all they need to create video content that helps them engage their audience.
Something you will want to remember is that, reportedly, 85% of Facebook videos are watched without the sound on, so you should look to use subtitles and overprints to improve the service you offer to your audience.
Some key statistics regarding the importance of video include:
- According to Syncast, if you use the term “video” in an email subject, the view-rate increases by 19%
- ThinkWithGoogle says that close to 50% of online users want to see videos related to a product or service before they visit a store, so even if your main focus is on offline retail, video content is still important
- Hubspot suggests that 48% of marketers are considering utilising YouTube as part of their content strategy in 2018, so there is every chance that your rivals are moving to taking video seriously, so you should too.
There is enough anecdotal evidence available by looking around you to help you see that video content is essential for your business.
In 2018, you need to make sure that you have a focused video marketing strategy that promotes your business and helps you to engage with your audience in a focused manner.
Email hello [@] 247digital.expert , call UK +44 208 123 00 78 or USA +1 310 910 9142. You may also book a FREE conference call (online) with a digital expert. Go to our contact us 24/7 page (reply within hours) !
Sending your message may take up to 30 sec. due to security checks on our server. Thanks for your patience!