The latest about Mobile Commerce!
Mobile Marketing More Important Than Ever
While e-Commerce is booming, mobile commerce is taking off!
Revealed: mobile commerce was, last year, just under 35% of global electronic shopping transactions in the world. Are you still ignoring e-commerce and digital?
In 2014, analytics and numbers speak for themselves. The time spent online shows that the world’s favorite web destinations are as follows:
- Online gaming,
- Health information & news,
- Social networking,
- General news and information,
- Retail and online shopping,
Mobile Marketing has never been so important and vital for entrepreneurs and small businesses. Click To Tweet
Shift from Desktops to Mobile Devices
Users are shifting from computers to smartphones and tablets – like never before!
This blog pots is to give readers more resources and links for you to better assess how important mobile marketing is. What to know in 2017 is explained in a nutshell.
According to CIO, the 2017 mobile trends to follow are:
- The app market is expected to decline – except for large websites and news outlets,
- Engage with customers via real-time messaging,
- Messaging will increase social engagement, sales retention and conversion,
- Take advantage of location-based marketing,
- Mobile site load speed is now critical in users’ search experience optimization,
- Google’s AMP format for Mobile-First is a Must-Have,
- Forget about pop-ups and advertising banners,
- Video marketing is also a key viral element (make them short & light),
- Images must be compressed for faster loading,
- Voice search is booming with AI…
Artificial intelligence will turn search engine optimisation into search experience optimisation, along with improved quality results from Google.
Forget search engine optimisation and go for search experience optimisation! Click To Tweet
Email uk [@] 247digital.expert , call +44 208 123 00 78 or contact us 24/7 (reply within hours) !