SEO Best Practices
The SEO Basics
SEO in 6 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Indonesian). Amongst 2017’s best practices are some unbeatable SEO trends and emerging technologies.
Ranking high on Google is not an easy job. There are many factors to consider, however the list is updated monthly by the search engine giant. Here is a list of basic action items for search engine optimization:
- SEO takes into consideration the user-experience as a prime issue,
- Make your website user-friendly both on desktops and mobile devices,
- Avoiding complexity will result in better SEO and internet visibility,
- Go for responsive and parallax design in 2017,
- Think hard about your website structure…
SEO is the most cost-efficient digital and marketing strategy. 2017 Best Practices for entrepreneurs!Click To Tweet
Top Trends in 2017
SEO is not black magic. It has so little to do with coding!
In 2017, you have to watch out for these major SEO factors. They will be the most important issues to consider this year, when it comes to search marketing. The most important is to stay ahead of the SEO techniques, emerging technologies and tools.
Different ways to boost your SEO and Google ranking in 2017:
- Content is key,
- Content quality is king,
- Content density is the trend in 2017,
Is dense content in opposition to lengthy content on a website or a blog? Not al all! You can write a 500-character blog post considered as dense content, the same way you would do it with 3.000 characters. Density refers to the value of every single word in your publication.
Instead of writing a long blog post with the same content and a different wording, simply be short, concise and precise! Your readers will appreciate it, as well as search engines.
Content Marketing: What is dense content?Click To Tweet
User Experience is now part of SEO
Browsing on mobile devices has now become number 1. Users are more demanding, as their expectations changed over the past few years.
Users want a simple and unified experience across all devices. Consequently, UX has now become a challenge for most websites and blogs. User Experience, along with User Satisfaction, are part of SEO. What does it involve?
- Website ergonomics,
- User interface design,
- Unified experience across all devices,
- Website structure,
- Easy and user-friendly navigation,
- Mobile friendliness of your platform,
- Page speed on mobiles and desktops…
All of these items will help users enjoy their digital experience on your website or blog.
Mobile-friendly websites are key to users' overall digital experience. 2017 best practices...Click To Tweet
Your web authority is your online credibility. The reputation of your brand are in line with the corporate values.
May it be offline or online, your brand carries your messages and your values. Getting more internet visibility implies the following 7 points:
- Define, control and measure your brand reputation,
- Work on your website authority and trustworthiness,
- Get recommendations from industry leaders and experts,
- Increase the number of inbound backlinks,
- Improve the quality of outbound backlinks,
- Produce relevant, unique and quality digital content,
- Follow industry-related news, blogs and trends…
Your online credibility includes domain name, page and website authority.Click To Tweet
Are you ready to follow SEO Best Practices?
Email uk [@] 247digital.expert , call +44 208 123 00 78 or contact us 24/7 (reply within hours) !