Search Engine Optimization Tips
Reading the list of 15 Search Marketing Tips will help you boost your sales revenues from digital platforms and your website. These tricks will generate qualified sales leads for your inbound marketing, whatever your company size or market segment.
- When publishing on your website, put your visitor first and not Google!
- Never play or cheat with Google, as you are likely to pay a high price.
- Your website site is a digital tree, search engine & social networks are leaves.
- The prime job of a search engine is to provide pertinent results to its users.
- Knowing the most popular search queries in your business is key to growth.
- Your website performance and structure are very important issues with Google.
- How easy is your website to navigate on desktops and mobile devices?
- Select the right domain name and stick to it!
- Quality Content and freshness are major SEO factors.
- Your authority and online reputation are 2 important factors.
- The best way to provide relevant content: Take the pulse of your industry!
- Optimize your content again and again: texts, videos, images, links…
- SEO Tags are VITAL: page naming, titles tags, description, keywords.
- Never underestimate Local Search and Mobile SEO!
- Your digital content must be unique, shareable and updated regularly.
At 247 Digital, SEO is NOT a business but a passion! This is most challenging.Click To Tweet
SEO is Search Experience Optimization
- Quality of Results
- Mobile Friendliness
- Website Performance
- User Experience
- Artificial Intelligence
User Experience Made 2018
- UX is part of SEO
- Cross-Platform & Cross-Device
- Seamless Unified Experience
- More Engagement
- Higher Sales Retention
Results for our Customers
Now you have the basics of SEO, does it make sense to you? Browse the following blog pages to find out how our London digital agency could help.