Tech Cities 2018
Fresh Digital Thinking
There are many reasons why the city itself has a big impact on the tech sector and for the industries that operate in it, including:
- Cities play a big role in drawing talent to an area
- The affordability and what a city has to offer is crucial for people and companies
- The sense of a hub and community drives the industry on
Some of the most important aspects that combine to determine whether a city is right for the tech sector or not, include:
- Business environments such as the cost of doing business and the ability to start a business and the level of investment in an area
- Tech environments such as the level of engagement with the tech sector and what the size and value of the tech sector is
- The buzz of an city which draws people in
- The talent pool of an area and this can be impacted upon by the local educational options,
- The cost of renting property and the cost of property for employees
The State of Tech Hubs in 2018
Leading Cities in the World for Technology
- San Francisco
- New York
All of these cities score highly on many of the key attributes needed for tech companies to flourish, making them perfect locations for tech firms.
Email hello [@] 247digital.expert , call UK +44 208 123 00 78 or USA +1 310 910 9142. You may also book a FREE conference call (online) with a digital expert. Go to our contact us 24/7 page (reply within hours) !
Sending your message may take up to 30 sec. due to security checks on our server. Thanks for your patience!